Crafty Sentiments Challenge For Someone Special

Good Morning and welcome to my new DT post for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments. This week our challenge is for you to make a project for someone special.

I decided to use the adorable Isobel Fishy Friends stamp for my card as I love all things mermaid and she is just fin-tastic! I also added that sentiment from one of my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps sets.


Recipe:

Stamps: Isobel - Fishy Friends from Crafty Sentiments, Treena Twinkles from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Calypso Coral (Retired), Soft Sky & By The Shore DSP all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Calypso Coral (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Calypso Coral Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from That Craft Box

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78 
Tail - B34, B37, B39
Top - G40, G43, G46
Beads - YR12, YR15
Sea - BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, BG15, BG23, BG32, BG34, BG45, BG53
Seaweed - BG93, BG96, BG99
Bubbles - BG01, BG05, BG07
Fish - YR14, Yr16, YR18

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Crafty Sentiments blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...