Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration post - Poinsettia Fairy

Good Morning and welcome to a last Ching-Chou Kuik inspiration post for the month of November! I got a FB memory pop up on my phone the other day for when I shared my very first DT card for this blog and it was dated 2 years ago! I cannot believe how quickly that tie has gone and I can't believe I have been on this DT for that long. Thank you so much to Kym for having me!

Anyway on to my card...I used the gorgeous Poinsettia Fairy for this one and used up some old papers with poinsettias on and my new poinsettia dies. I kept it fairly simple as I wanted her to really stand out!


Recipe:

Stamps: Poinsettia Fairy from Ching-Chou Kuik

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive & Holiday Treasures DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Poinsettia Dies, Happy Word Set Dies & Christmas Word Set Dies all from Britannia Dies, Gold Pearl Pen from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Skirt - E44, E47 E49
Red - R32, R35, R37, R39
Green - YG93, YG95, YG997
Wings - G82, G85, YR31

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT this week and why not join in our monthly challenge whilst you are there - there are still a few days left for you to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Vannessa love the colour' and design have a lovely week end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...